The Alfatron WMP4 is a wireless microphone system with a controller and four 2.4GHz wireless microphones. The controller can be connected to an amplifier or powered speakers. It has a USB connection to connect to conferencing software like Teams and Zoom and a Wireless handheld microphone input.
The system features intelligent digital audio processing with dynamic noise reduction, 384ms acoustic echo cancellation for full-duplex voice calls, 360° Omni-directional audio pickup from the microphones. The pickup radius of a single omnidirectional microphone is 2m.
• Supports external active speakers or an amplifier.
• Supports conference software such as Teams, Zoom etc.
• 4x 2.4Ghz Wireless omnidirectional microphones
• Handheld microphone can be connected to the controller
• Dynamic Noise reduction processing
• 384ms Echo Cancellation, Full Duplex
• 360° omni-directional with 2m pickup
• Single mic：110*110*25mm
• Single mic：236g
• Business black
• B type USB interface 6.5mm audio jack
• 6.5mm handheld microphone interface
• Handheld microphone receiver charging port
• Hand-held microphone volume adjustment knob
• Antenna interface DC power interface
Wireless omnidirectional microphone
• Audio bandwidth is 100-16KHz
• Sensitivity: -38 dB
• 94dB SPL@1KHz
• Signal to noise ratio: 65dB 94dB SPL@1KHz, A-weight
• Host power adapter: -12V2A
• Slave power adapter: -5V/500mA
• Supports wireless charging
• Digital audio processing 384ms echo cancellation technology
• Intelligent dynamic noise reduction
• Full duplex
• 360° pickup range
• The effective pickup radius is 2 meters (Single omnidirectional microphone)
Computer system required
• Windows 7 / Windows 10 / MacOS
Button on mics
• Microphone mute button Speaker mute button Volume up button Volume down button Slave switch button
Product performance standards
• YD/T 993-1998
• GB/T 9254-2008
• GB 4843.1-2011
Master LED light status
• Master red light is always on: under normal work
• The speaker status indicator on master is on in green: Under normal work
• The speaker status indicator light on master is on in red: Speaker mute
Slave mics LED light status
• Normal mode: the green light is always on
• Mute microphone: red light is always on
• Low power: the red light of the speaker flashes
• Volume adjustment: the mic green indicator flashes
• Not connected normally: the green light flashes
• Temperature: 5°～44°
• Humidity: 20～85% (no condensation)
• Noise level: <48db
• Storage temperature: -10°～55°
1. Q – What is the ALF-WMP4?
A – It is a wireless microphone system.
2. Q – How are the microphone pods connected?
A – The microphone pods use the 2.4GHz WiFi range as a connection to the controller.
3. Q – What is the furthest I can stand from the mic pod?
A – The pickup radius is 2m of each single omnidirectional pod.
4. Q – Where are the speakers on the pods?
A – There are no speakers in the pods, only microphones. Connection for speakers or amplifier is at the back of the Controller.
5. Q – Can you hear yourself through the ALF-WMP4?
A – No, you will only hear the far-side participants.
6. Q – How long do the microphones last on full charge?
A – 6 – 8 hours usage time and 40 hours standby time.