The ALF-PA100W is a compact-sized digital amplifier (Class-D) with 3 inputs (1 L+R stereo audio, 1 analog audio, 1 optical fiber audio).
It features switchable stereo 2×50 Watt @ 8 ohm or mono 1×100 Watt @ 4 ohm output and boasts complete EQ adjustment and intuitive work status display, making it an ideal addition to a classroom or conference room application.
- 3 Audio inputs: 1L+R stereo, 1 analog, 1 optical fiber
- Switchable stereo/mono output
- Complete EQ management: including LINE, BASS, TREBLE
- Easy adjustable volume via a rotary knob
- Audio loop output
- Intuitive LED indicators for the input source, control and volume setting
- Controllable via RS232, IR, TCP/IP (optional), and Web-based GUI.
- Power off memory