The ALF-CVDAC Digital Audio Converter is designed to convert coaxial or Toslink digital audio input to analog L/R and 3.5mm audio output. Simultaneously, the converter provides COAX SPDIF output for a digital audio extension.
- Supports audio distribution splitting one audio source into three audio outputs.
- Converts coaxial or Toslink digital audio input to analog L/R and 3.5mm audio output.
- COAX SPDIF output for a digital audio extension.
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz input (PCM, DTS formats for digital audio extension only).
- Provides Micro-USB port for power cable connection.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Compatible with coaxial or Toslink interface digital audio devices: CD/DVD, PS3, X-Box360, Blue-ray player, Computer, A/V receiver, etc.
- Ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers.