Alfatron – B20K Booster
Alfatron – B20K Booster The ALF-B20K is an HDMI 2.0 booster designed to extend 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 20m, and 4Kx2K@30Hz signal up to 35m / 114ft over HDMI2.0 cables being powered by HDMI source. Note that the HDMI cables should support 18Gbps.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and is HDCP 2.2 compliant
- The total transmission distance of 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal is up to 20m / 65ft, and the maximum distance from HDMI output to display supports 10m / 32ft
- The total transmission distance of 4K@30Hz signal is up to 35m / 114ft, and the maximum distance from HDMI output to display supports 15m / 49ft
- The total transmission distance of 1080p signal is up to 50m / 164ft, and the maximum distance from HDMI output to display supports 30m / 98ft
- No need for any external power supply simplifying the installation and operation.
HDMI 2.0 Booster
Input and Output
Input : 1 HDMI
Input Connector : 1 19-Pin type-A female HDM
Output : 1 HDMI
Output Connector : 1 19-Pin type-A female HDMI
Transmission Distance : 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 < 20m; 4Kx2K@30Hz 4:4:4 < 35m; 1080p< 50m
HDMI Standard : HDMI 2.0
HDCP Standard : In out supports HDCP 2.2
Bandwidth : 18gBPS
Work Temperature : 0 – 40°C
Storage Temperature : -10 – 55°C
Relative Humility : 10% – 90%
Dimensions (W*H*D) : 35.5 mm x 12 mm x 49 mm
Weight : 52g
1. Q – What is the ALF-B20K?
A – It is an HDMI signal booster.
2. Q – How is the device powered?
A – Via the HDMI source.
3. Q – What is the maximum resolution the device supports?
A – 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
4. Q – What is the maximum distance 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 can be extended?
A – 20m / 65ft – 10m / 32ft at input and 10m / 32ft an the output.
5. Q – What is the maximum distance 1080p signal can be extended?
A – 50m / 164ft – 30m / 98 ft maximum from output.