The ALF-TPUK610 is a a 4K HDMI2.0 Extender consisting of a transmitter and a receiver. It extends 1080p/4K HDMI signal over CAT5e/CAT6a cable up to 230 feet / 131feet (PoC) and enables IR and RS232 pass-through to control source or display device remotely. It supports ARC and CEC pass through.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and the HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- HDMI input supports HDCP 2.2 and the output support HDCP Active or HDCP Passive mode.
- Extends 4K signals up to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P signals up to distances of 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CAT6 cable.
- Supports video resolution up-scaling, so the 1080P input can be automatically upgraded to 4K output.
- SPDIF out on receiver for source audio de-embedding.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth.
- Advanced EDID management: multiple built-in EDID settings can be selected.
- Test pattern provides a built-in 4K/1080P image for troubleshooting.
- Bidirectional IR, RS232 and 24V PoC.
- Supports ARC.
- Supports CEC pass-through.
- Provides LEDs to indicate the current operating status.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.