Alfatron TPUHD-70-T (Tx)
The ALF-TPUHD-70-T is a mini-size HDBaseT Extender consisting of a transmitter (TPBHD-70-T) only. HDBaseT technology is used to transmit high-resolution 1080p / 4k signal from transmitter to the receiver via a CAT6a cable at a distance of up to 70m (230 ft) / 40m (131 ft). Required for MMX Modular Matrix and Alfatron SCU91T-N. INPUTS HDMI, RS-232, IR, and RJ45.
- Supports Full HD: Delivers high-resolution image (1080p@60Hz@48 b/pixels / 3D / 4Kx2K)
- Maximum transmission distance is 70m (230 ft) for 1080p and 40m (131 ft) for 4Kx2K over single CAT6a cable
- High Bandwidth: 10.2Gps
- HDTV Compatible; utilises HDMI 1.4 and is HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports CEC / IR / RS232 passthrough
- Bi-directional RS232 / IR Uses HDBaseT technology
- LED indicators show work status
NOTE: Use a CAT6a cable with low impedance (Shielded twisted pair will be better and should be well-grounded) for best transmission.