The ALF-IPCONTROLLER is a PTZ camera network joystick controller which can be used to control multiple PTZ cameras.
Cameras can be controlled in four dimensions: Up, Down, Left and Right as well as Tele and Wide zoom.
- Two IP control modes (IP VISCA & ONVIF)
- Adopt RS422, RS232 multiple interface control signals, max up to 255 cameras
- Supports PELCO-D, PELCO-P, and VISCA Control protocol
- Metal housing and computer keyboard button design
- Adopts a 3D joystick to control the camera speed
- Control camera rotation, zoom, aperture, focus and other camera parameter settings
- LCD display which displays the real-time working status of the decoder and matrix
- Button sound prompt function
*For best performance use with CAT6 SFTP cable or higher
1.)Q – How many cameras can I control from 1 IP controller?
A. 254 cameras can be controlled through the IP controller.
2.)Q – Do I need to load software on my PC in order for the IP controller to function correctly?
A – No, the IP controller can be used by itself.
3.)Q – What is the difference between the IP controller and RS controller.
A – The RS controller does not have an RJ-45 port and does not control cameras via IP addresses where the IP controller does.
4.)Q – Can I control any brand of camera with this IP controller?
A – Yes, as long as the camera supports IP control or even RS232 and RS422 control.
5.)Q – Can I plug the IP controller directly into a network switch and control tech cameras via the network?
A – Yes, just be certain that the IP controller and cameras are within the same range.