Alfatron IP2HD The ALF-IP2HD is a networked AV over IP decoder adopting the latest H.265 compression. The decoder can be configured in an IP video matrix or video wall setup using the VDirector mobile app (IOS).Works easily with an Ethernet switch, no need to configure IP’s; real plug and play solution. Supports high-efficiency H.264/265 video codec with MPEG4-AAC and LPCM stereo audio. Built-in scaler for fast and seamless switching. RS-232 route follows the switching of video source. INPUT: 1 x LAN (PoE) OUTPUT: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Line out, 1 x RS-232
Must be used with Gigabit network switches and CATX shielded cables are recommended.
• Works easily with an Ethernet switch, no need to configure; real plug and play solution
• Supports high-efficiency H.264/265 video codec, HDCP 1.4
• Supports MPEG4-AAC and LPCM stereo audio
• Effortless preview management: drag-and-drop sources to the desired displays for visual control
• Easy to build an IP matrix or a video wall
• The decoder has a built-in scaler to achieve fast and seamless switching
• The RS232 route follows the switching of video source
Startup procedure when using POE
1. Connect the CATX cable first from the POE switch to the AV over IP Decoder.
2. Connect the HDMI cable.