The Alfatron CV2.0K1.4 is an ultra-thin HDMI signal manager. It is designed to enhance the compatibility between HDMI sources and displays to match more display devices. The transmission of 4k×2k@60Hz (max) signal from the source to display is up to 15m / 49ft. Beside straight-through HDMI transmission, the EDID bypass function ensures the best resolution of the display. No need for any external power supply, simplifying the installation and operation.
- Input supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports EDID bypass and auto-input resolution detection, ensuring the best resolution of the display device
- The transmission of 4k@60Hz 4:2:0 signal from the source to display is up to 15m / 49ft
- No need for any external power supply
- Simplifying the installation and operation
Input & Output
Input (1) HDMI
Input Connector (1) 19-pin type-A female HDMI
Output (1) HDMI
Output Connector (1) 19-pin type-A female HDMI
Transmission Distance Input≤10m; Output≤5m
HDCP Standard Input supports HDCP2.2
EDID Management EDID pass-through
Power Consumption 1W
Work Temperature -10~55℃
Relative Humility 10%-90%
Dimensions (W*H*D) 45.5mm x 12mm x 75mm
1. Q – What is the Alfatron CV2.0K1.4?
A – Is it a signal manager which enhances compatibility between source and display.
2. Q – How is the device powered?
A – Via the HDMI source.
3. Q – What is the maximum resolution the device supports?
A – 4k@60Hz 4:2:0 4.)
4. Q – What is the signal transmission distance?
A – Maximum 10m / 32ft on the input and maximum 5m / 16ft at the output.
5. Q – Is there EDID management on the unit?
A – The device supports EDID pass-through.