The Alfatron ALF-MUK88A is a professional 4K 8 × 8 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switcher with eight HDMI inputs, eight HDMI outputs, and eight SPDIF audio outputs; which is designed for switching eight HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals. It also provides powerful EDID management to ensure reliable AV distribution and routing. Matrix is controllable via the front panel buttons, IR, RS232, TCP/IP, and web-based GUI.
- Eight SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output Supports 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 and 1080p 3D signals Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compatible, and is backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Transmits 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 16.4 feet (5m) via HDMI port Provides powerful EDID management
- Built-in EDID can be selected via DIP switches on the rear panel, RS232 command or web-based GUI Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232, TCP/IP or web-based GUI
- The LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status
- Convenient firmware upgrade through Micro USB port
- Easy installation due to rack-mounting design.