The ALF-MUH88E Kit is a professional 4K HDBaseT Home Distribution Hub Kit, which consists of a 4K HDBaseT Matrix Switcher, 7 HDBaseT Receivers and accessories.MUH88E is a professional 8×8 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher that consist of the following inputs and outputs, 8 HDMI IN (4kx2K@60Hz signal at max), 7 IR IN, 1 IR EYE, 8 IR OUT, 1 IR OUT ALL, 7 HDBaseT OUT, 1 HDMI OUT, 1 SPDIF OUT, 1 L&R RCA OUT, and TCP/IP, RS232 control port via phoenix connector.The TPHD-BYE-R is an HDBaseT Receiver that consists of the following inputs and outputs, 1 HDBaseT IN, 1 IR IN, 1 IR OUT and HDMI OUT. The receiver is powered directly by the Matrix Switcher.All HDMI inputs can be selected by either the front panel buttons, IR, RS232 or GUI. The selected source is delivered to HDBaseT zoned outputs 1~7 & HDMI Output.The Matrix Switcher is capable of delivering 4K signals up to 40m, 1080p up to 70m and powering the receivers via a single CAT5e cable. It is however recommended to use good quality CAT6 cable.
The Matrix Switcher supports EDID management and is HDCP 2.2, 1.4 compliant.Audio sources can be selected via RS232 commands and TCP/IP at the Matrix Switcher or by 3rd Party control.
- HDBaseT Matrix Switcher that features 7 HDBaseT outputs and 1 HDMI output
- Supports HDCP 2.2, and is backwards compatible with the previous version of HDCP and HDMI
- Transmits 4Kx2K @ 60Hz 4:2:0 up to 26 ft. (8m) via HDMI port and 131 ft. (40m) via HDBaseT port
- 7 HDBaseT outputs with distances up to 230 ft. (70m) at 1080p and 131 ft. (40m) at 4Kx2K on a single Cat5e/6 cable
- HDBaseT Receivers are powered by the matrix using PoC technology
- LED indicators show real-time switching status
- Controllable via the front panel, RS232, IR and TCP/IP
- Built-in GUI for TCP/IP control and setup
- Powerful EDID management
- Support CEC to control far-end display devices via RS232 commands
- Features Micro USB port for firmware upgrades
- Easy installation with rack-mounting design, mounting hardware included
- Power Supply: Matrix Unit, AC100V~ 240V; Receivers, PoC