The Alfatron ALF-MUH44E 18Gbps 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix can connect four HDMI sources to eight displays. It features four HDMI outputs, and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a CAT Cable output that runs simultaneously. The HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft / 150m (1080p) via a single Cat 6/7 cable, with resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4. Audio de-embedded to analog and coaxial audio is supported. Each HDMI output supports 4K2K to 1080P downscale independently. The product supports IR matrix. The IR signal is one-to-one control at the Matrix end, and the IR signal follows the HDMI video channel at the HDBaseT Receiver end. The product provides an intuitive front panel with an OLED screen and control via front panel buttons and supports control via IR remote, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI & HDBaseT ports
- 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI & HDBaseT mirrored outputs
- HDMI ports transmit 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth
- Supports 18Gbps lossless compressed HDBaseT signal transmission
- Supports 4K->1080P Down Scaler for each output port
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG are supported
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft / 150m for 1080P or 328ft / 100m for 4K2K via a single Cat 6/7 cable
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports IR matrix
- Audio de-embedded is supported via analog and coax ports
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control are supported
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports
- 1U rack-mounted design with front panel OLED display
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI
||Up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
||RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (1080p@60Hz)
8-bit (4K2K@60Hz YUV4:4:4)
8-bit 0-bit,12-bit (4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0
||HDR10, HDR10+, HLG
|HDMI Audio Formats
||LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
|Coax Audio Formats
||PCM 2.0, DTS 2.0/5.1
||< 0.1% V max) .001%~0.01% V best)
||20Hz~20kHz ± 0.5dB
±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
||4 x Included
||Inputs: 4 x HDMI Type A [19-pinfemale]
Outputs: 4 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
4 x HDBaseT port [RJ45]
4 x Coaxial audio [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
4 x Balanced analog audio
[5-pin Phoenix connector]
Controls: 5 x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
5 x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x TCP/IP [RJ45]
1 x RS-232 [D-Sub 9]
||Input: 1 x HDBT IN [RJ45, 8-pin female]
Outputs: 1 x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
1 x AUDIO OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
Controls: 1 x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1 x RS-232 [3-pin Phoenix connector]
1 x SERVICE [Mini-USB, Update port]
|| Metal Enclosure
||Matrix: 440mm (W) 00mm (D) 4.5mm (H)
Receiver: 140mm (W) x 65mm (W) x 18mm (W)
||Matrix: 3.1Kg, Receiver: 155g
||AC 100 – 240V 50/60Hz
||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
||-20°C~ 60°C/ -4°F ~ 140°F
||20~90% RH (non-condensing)
|Resolution / Distance
||4K60 – Feet / Meters
||328ft / 100M
|Resolution/ Cable Length
||4K60 – Feet / Meters
||4K30 – Feet / Meters
||1080P60 – Feet / Meters
|HDMI IN / OUT
||16ft / 5M
||32ft / 10M
||50ft / 15M
The use of “Premium High-Speed HDMI” cable is highly recommended.
1) Q – What is the ALF-MUH44E?
A – It is a four HDMI input, four HDMI with mirrored HDBaseT output Matrix switcher.
2) Q – What HDBaseT receivers do I need to purchase with the unit?
A – None. The unit includes the receivers.
3) Q – What is the maximum distance 4K signal can be run from the ALF-MUH44E to the receiver?
A – Maximum of 100m on a CAT6 or higher cable.
4) Q – How far can 1080p be run?
A – Maximum of 150m over CAT6 and higher.
5 ) Q – Can the Audio be de-embedded?
A – Yes, there is COAX and balanced analog phoenix connector.